Ehab Dawoud, Director Advisor at Experton Group
Ehab Dawoud has led the technology and security practice for two of the largest consulting firm globally. He is a national leader and subject matter expert in the IT technology and security domains. He has worked primarily in the US and Canada market as well as Middle East. He has been assuming the trust advisor role to senior management of fortune 100 clients directly providing advisory services related to improving realization of value from investments in information systems, managing IT transformation initiatives, building enterprise security architecture and systems, and strengthening information system security controls.
Ehab has performed and led complex technology and security projects that provided services and capabilities for over 10,000,000 customers and over 60,000 users.
A results‐oriented leader, with proven success at addressing emerging issues regarding IT management consulting, system implementation, technology risk management, security, privacy, operational risk, and compliance. With 20 years of information technology experience, areas of expertise include:
- IT Strategy and Technology Deployment
- Building Enterprise IT functions and capabilities
- Information Security Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Project Management Office
- Operational Risk Management
- Compliance and Regulation
- ISO17799, ISO 27000, COSO, CoBIT, ITIL, Sarbanes‐Oxley
- IT Cost and Budget Management
- IT Audit and Controls
Ehab holds a BSC. Electrical Engineering from Cairo University, Egypt.